International University of Japan Scholarship Awards 2023
International University of Japan scholarship is now open for applications from suitably qualified applicants hoping to be awarded scholarships to study in Japan for the 2023/2024 academic session.
These scholarships are available for both domestic and international students and are made on a competitive basis, at the time of Admissions, and based on the objectives of the various partner organizations, companies and foundations.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): International University of Japan, Japan
Host Institution(s): International University of Japan, Japan
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters & PhD
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
The types of scholarships that applicants may be matched with, both directly by IUJ, through nominations from IUJ, and by independent applications with requests to join the IUJ community. Please note that most require recipients to be on a Japan Student Visa.
- Nakayama 100 premium
- Konosuke Matsushita Memorial Foundation
- Mitsubishi UFJ Trust Scholarship
- Ministry of Education, Japan (MEXT)
To be eligible for International University of Japan Scholarship Awards, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants for PhD program must have a masters degree certificate
- Applicants for Masters programs must have a first degree certificate
- Applicants must be on a Japan Student Visa
Successful applicants for International University of Japan (IUJ) Scholarship will receive the following benefits for the program:
- Tuition Fee
- Partial Admission fee
- Monthly stipend
- Airfare and other allowances
How to Apply Online
To apply for IUJ Scholarship, applicants are expected to follow this steps:
- Read the IUJ Scholarship Guidelines
- Start an Online Application.
- In Phase 2 of the Online Application, you will find a Scholarship application to fill in.
Complete and submit the Scholarship application by the Admissions Deadline
- The Admissions Committee considers scholarship awards along with the Admissions decisions.